- Some employees have a knack for doing well.
- Some employees fall behind or develop bad habits and are reluctant to ask for help.
- Many employees arenít doing exceptionally bad or good; they just come to work.
- Many employees do not have control of their own career paths.
- Most employees will change jobs several times before they retire.
- Many employees fail because of performance issues that are not related to job skills.
Life In The Workplace (Assisting New Employees to Excel in the Workforce)
This one-hour Life In The Workplace presentation will discuss:
- The importance of soft skills training for new employees.
- The importance of mentorship programs.
- The balance between home, work and self.
- How to use the ripple effect to inspire teamwork.
- Goal-setting as the key to happy and successful employees.
- The benefits of training, even at the risk of losing employees.
- Managing employees by the way they learn.