- Before you understand how to deal with others, you must understand how to deal with self.
- We are taught how to perceive and what we believe during our childhood years.
- We carry those prejudices into our adult lives.
- What you perceive, you believe. What you believe becomes your truth.
- Your truth isn’t necessarily true.
- When we try to fit our truth on others and it doesn’t fit, there is conflict.
- You cannot change another person, but you have complete control over how you react to them.
DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
- The concept of perception versus reality.
- The Law of Belief and the value system that drives your decisions.
- How your background and experiences help to shape your beliefs.
- Perception Exercise – What you perceive is what you believe. Is what you believe what others believe?
- Love & Fear- The root of our actions.
- The battle for control.
- Control dramas.
- Breaking your control drama.
- The ultimate solution.
- Getting out of your own way.
- Thinking forward – choices and consequences.
- The blessings of enemies.
Participants will benefit from:
- Using the perception versus reality theory to unlock personal roadblocks.
- Breaking free of your personal control drama as a means to effective communication and better relationships.
- Utilizing the ultimate solution to avoid most conflicts and dealing more effectively with the ones you can’t avoid.